News & Weather
from Wayne Newsom
800-726-1405 or 970-586-4425
Did You Know...
The initials after a Realtor’s name indicate designations the professional has earned?
- CRS = Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI = Graduate, Realtor Institute
Estes Park Weather
Did You Know...
Just one in 20 REALTORS® has the experience, the commitment and the advanced training necessary to call themselves a Certified Residential Specialist. But despite that added expertise, a Certified Residential Specialist doesn’t cost more than any other Realtor. In fact, the additional know-how you tap into may actually save you time and money when buying a home, or help increase your profits when you’re selling one.
FIVE REASONS to work with the TOP 5%
- EXPERIENCE – to earn the CRS designation every Realtor must have a significant mix of experience and volume of real estate transactions
- ETHICS – every CRS is required to maintain membership in the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
- FOCUS ON HOME BUYING & SELLING – to help make your home buying and selling more rewarding, every CRS must have a proven track record in the business, as well as advanced education in related areas like finance, technology and marketing.
- TECHNOLOGICAL EXPERTISE – the training available to CRS Realtors includes a strong focus on technology and its applications in the real estate business.
- ABILITY TO MAXIMIZE PROFITS/MINIMIZE COSTS – every CRS designee is trained to help you understand your local market, screen prospective buyers and sellers, negotiate in your best interest and, ultimately, help you enjoy a successful home purchase or sale.
Just another reason to choose Wayne Newsom as your Realtor!